students > research companies > Battle Creek Health System
Battle Creek Health System is a multi-campus health care provider serving approximately 250,000 people in Southcentral Michigan. BCHS was formed through the merger of Battle Creek's two acute hospitals - Leila Y. Post Montgomery Hospital and Community Hospital.
Battle Creek Health System includes:
- Full service Outpatient Center & Inpatient Acute Care Center including surgery, diagnostics and rehabilitation services.
- Nationally recognized Cancer Care Center by the prestigious Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program. Active participant in the Grand Rapids Clinical Oncology program (GRCOP) that is funded by the national institute and a consortium of hospitals.
- World-class diagnostic capabilities including PET/CT Imaging, freestanding and 'open' MRI, CT, and IMRT.
- State-of-the-art computer system including physician order entry, online patient documentation, electronic medical records and adverse drug alerts
- Nationally ranked by HealthGrades in orthopaedic services
- New Orthopaedic Renewal Center
- Family Birth Center with Special Care Nursery
- West Michigan’s largest accredited Sleep Medicine Center
- Wound Healing Center with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Full service Emergency Department
- Diabetes Center
- Two Occupational Health Clinics
- Lifespan - Home Health, Hospice, Hospice residence and durable equipment
- HelpNet - Michigan’s largest Employee Assistance Program
- Fieldstone Center (Behavioral Health Facility)
- Medical Office Building housing over 35 physicians
Recent Jobs at Battle Creek Health System